Best Corner Wardrobe Designs for Your Room
Everyone wants a comfortable homely feeling when they enter their personal space. And there’s no better way to achieve this than to invest in a good corner wardrobe. Corner wardrobes are stylish, elegant, and more importantly, they help you to save on space. Below we have compiled a list of some of the best corner wardrobe designs.
From these, you can choose the best design easily. Corner wardrobes will always enhance the aesthetics of your room. However, you’ll need to make some serious considerations before getting one. Here’s everything you need to know about corner wardrobe designs.
Types of corner wardrobe designs;
- Sliding doors corner wardrobe; this contemporary corner wardrobe is perfectly designed to brighten up your mood. Sliding fitted doors are designed according to your taste and general room environment; this helps change the general ambiance. These doors can be magnetic or have a lock and key.
- All glass side wardrobe corner design; this design confines your corner wardrobe on one side of the corner. It is also fully made of glass; this glass can be plain or coloured, depending to your taste. All glass designs are classy and stylish. Others are one way, and others are reflective which injects a unique feel. This also makes the design economical because you won’t need to buy a mirror separately.
- Blending in corner wardrobe design; This particular design is sleek and can be easily missed for all the right reasons. It is designed to look exactly like the room and blend in the setting. This design matches with your taste but is always trendy. It is also relatively cheap because it does not use up a lot of material.
- Walk in corner wardrobe design; just like the name suggests, this wardrobe is literally a walk in. The design is laid out in a manner that enables one to walk in and even change, in the confines of the closet. Depending on the size of your room, this wardrobe can be big or small.
- Divider corner wardrobe; Instead of being fitted to one corner, this corner wardrobe is placed in the middle of the room as a subdivider. It is designed in a way that looks like a corner though, in the free space. It can be used to divide the bathroom area from the bed or form another subsection in there. The idea is to use it a divider but shape it like a corner. It usually is painted in the exact colour of your walls and shape it like a corner. It is mostly used in big spacious bedrooms.
- Corner wardrobes with shelves; these are designed with either one or more shelves. This can be a TV shelve for your convenience if you love having your TV in the bedroom. These can also be bookshelves or used to store other media devices or clothes.
Corner wardrobes are a great way to spruce up your space, inject some elegance and style. You can never go wrong with any of the above designs; just get a good furniture store that specializes in quality corner wardrobes.